Friday, October 7, 2016

Clinton-Kaine sign makes appearance


Here it is. Admire it for these are extremely rare in Rockingham County. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Trump-Pence sign, but getting a Clinton-Kaine sign requires that you know "someone". I'm lucky my wife knows "someone".
I'm told there are a few Clinton-Kaine signs around Reidsville. That may or may not be true. I don't get out a lot, so I can't say for sure. I know the southern part of the county is covered in Trump-Pence signs.
Trump will likely win 60-70 percent of the vote in Rockingham County. I know this because 70 percent of the county voted for a state Constitutional amendment to outlaw gay marriage. Of course the Federal courts shot that down, but it shows you where the county has its head.
This Clinton-Kaine sign is planted on a hill in my front yard. I have it covered by video surveillance in case a Rockingham County School Board member decides to steal it and replace it with a Vernon Robinson sign.
I think it's important to note the fine print on the bottom of the sign indicates it was paid for by a gay-owned business in Greensboro. Thank you, gay-owned business.

Click image to enlarge

2 comments:

  1. Yep that is the first one I've seen anywhere. I am sure it will draw attention here in this weak minded county.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm sure Trump's crude remark about where to grab women won't change a thing.

    ReplyDelete