Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ron Price Preparing to Unload on the Review


If you have seen the article "Anti-Gov't movement hits county" in the Reidsville review don't get upset about these false allegations and trumped up charges. I have sent the following response to the Newspaper.

Mr. Jody Lawrence, Managing Editor
Reidsville Review

Dear Mr. Lawrence,

I am writing you about the biased and fallacious Article on the Front page of the Reidsville Review Wednesday January 29, 2014. This article is full of insinuations, innuendos, suppositions and misleading information. It is an attempt to smear me by association with organizations that I do not support or endorse. I am not anti-gov’t as the article implies and I am not a member of the groups discussed by law enforcement. I do believe in and support less government and the rights of the people as called forth in the U.S. and North Carolina Constitutions.

The Constitutions of both the U.S. and North Carolina make statements about the sovereignty of the people and citizens. I am working with the Common Law Grand Jury because North Carolina is a Common Law state. The Common Law Grand Jury will work within the current judicial system and work with the District Attorneys and Judges to address violations of peoples rights under the US and NC Constitutions. The Common Law Grand Jury will indict, if there is cause, and the DA will prosecute and Judges will adjudicate.

I am requesting that you print this correction in the next issue of the paper.

Respectfully,

Ron Price

No comments:

Post a Comment