Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Maybe he is crazy

Below is an email I received.  I have no idea what they are talking about, but it sounds interesting.

Hi Ricardo,

Just wanted to thank you for your website.  Enjoy it immensely even though it is abbreviated compared to what you had.

I just happened to visit that Food Lion in Atlantic Beach and talked to four employees before I got a somewhat real answer by an older lady who probably did not give a shit if she got in trouble.  She told me that he got out of the legal mess because he suffers from dementia and “they couldn’t do nothing.”  Meaning they probably could not convict  him due to his infirmity at least with the right lawyer.  I asked her if he did return the next day and she confirmed that he did. 

I have no way of knowing whether that is true or not, but I remember hearing him talk within the last year and thinking he had early onset Alzheimers as he was mumbling incoherently.  Maybe he is crazy.  It would explain his odd behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment