Thursday, July 13, 2017

Boogie Man Files for Eden Mayor

Click images to enlarge


I'm your boogie man I'm your boogie man
Turn me on
I'm your boogie man I'm your boogie man
Do what you want
I'm your boogie man I'm your boogie man
Turn me on
I'm your boogie man I'm your boogie man
Do what you want

From K.C. And The Sunshine Band - Boogie Man Lyrics


Boogie Man and now City of Eden candidate for Mayor Garry Tudor cuts a rug at what looks like a prom.  I'm not sure whether Tudor was a chaperone or a prom guest.

Tudor and school embezzler Wendy Hoover spawn Phillip Raeburn are looking to win the top job in Eden.  Anyone who votes for Raeburn or Tudor truly does not give a shit about Eden.


This is Garry Tudor's filing to run for Rockingham County Commissioner in 2004.  I thought it odd how similar the handwriting is to a "love note" (see below) I received from an anonymous prankster.  Of course there's no way it could be Mr. Tudor.  Mr. Tudor was a good Christian school teacher and there's no way a good Christian school teacher would do such a thing.

I even tried to show the evidence to the school board, but they all just sat and stared at me like they do to everybody who is foolish enough to address the board.


Notice the word "commissioner" in the two documents.  It is strange how closely the two writings resemble each other.  It has to be a coincidence.


Here's another note I received from the anonymous source.  Notice how Jeffrey "Sikes" is intentionally misspelled, at least I assume it was intentional.



Another note that resembles the Tudor candidate filing.  I'm not suggesting anything, but it's just weird.



And one more note from Mr. Anonymous



 Here's a Christmas card I received from Mr. Anonymous.  The text from the card is shown below.


I love the way Mr. Anonymous accuses my "wine-o" wife of porking "Charles R."  You gotta believe anyone who writes such trash should not be the Mayor of Eden...Reidsville maybe, but not Eden.


Garry Tudor decked out in an American flag displays his patriotic fervor at a County Commissioners meeting.  

Tudor will always be remembered for singing the official North Carolina anthem "The Old North State" at a candidates forum when he unsuccessfully ran for the NC House of Representatives.

Click here to get a taste of good Christian candidate Garry Tudor.  It's a lovely event, but notice the attendance is a tad sparse in the church during Tudor's rendition of "He Touched Me".  And then there's "If God Didn't Care" and "Peace in the Valley".

Click here to hear "The Old North State"

The song was written in 1835 and sung by Garry Tudor during a NC House campaign forum.

Carolina! Carolina! Heaven's blessings attend her!
While we live we will cherish, protect and defend her;
Tho' the scorner may sneer at and wittlings defame her,
Still our hearts swell with gladness whenever we name her.
Hurrah! Hurrah! The Old North State Forever!
Hurrah! Hurrah! The good Old North State!
Tho' she envies not others, their merited glory,
Say whose name stands the foremost, in Liberty's story,
Tho' too true to herself e'er to crouch to oppression,
Who can yield to just rule a more loyal submission?
Hurrah! Hurrah! The Old North State forever!
Hurrah! Hurrah! The good Old North State!
'
Then let all those who love us, love the land that we live in,
As happy a region as on this side of heaven,
Where plenty and peace, love and joy smile before us,
Raise aloud, raise together the heart thrilling chorus.
Hurrah! Hurrah! The Old North State forever!
Hurrah! Hurrah! The good Old North State!


No comments:

Post a Comment